Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UPDATE: Customer Love - Mary M.

The best part of my job has to be when I can help a woman find the perfect dress when she hasn't had luck anywhere else.  I love to be able to give my customers choice so that they can choose the outfit they love instead of what just fits.  

We had an amazing event with Wendy Woods of The Refinery a couple of weeks ago and one of the inspirational women we met was the lovely Mary M.  Here's the e-mail I received from her that made my whole week!

Hi Laura,

I want to thank you for reminding me of how much fun shopping for clothes can be again. I had been dress shopping all day and walked in to your boutique feeling defeated and to be honest thinking here we go again, try on a few dresses, feel miserable because they never really fit perfectly so you settle and purchase the dress that gets the "you look nice" comment.  And let's face it, women don't want "nice", all women want to look sexy and off the charts!  Well Lola & Gigi brought the sexy back for me when I tried on those dresses. When we left and walked to the car in the parking lot I had a huge grin and a little pep in my step.  Both you and Wendy made it so much fun and a wonderful experience for me that I will definitely be back. I know I had my poker face on but I was in shock!  I walked in feeling defeated and left as a winner!

I will definitely recommend Lola and Gigi to all my friends.

Thanks for everything!
Mary



Here's Mary looking very foxy in her David Meister Royal Jersey Dress


2 comments:

CurvyCdn said...

WOW! That's awesome! It must make you feel really great about what you do, Laura. I love getting feedback like this. If I can make even one woman feel empowered through fashion, I know I have done some good! www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com

CurvyCdn said...

She looks fantastic! Love that colour and the cut is great. It looks lovely on her. I want one now! www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com